Tuesday, July 21, 2009

School!!!!!




So I took a year off for myself before starting college and now I feel like I forgot everything! It really sucks. Therefore, I am going to start my first year of college this upcoming fall at H.C.C.C located in Jersey City, NJ. I wanted to attend a better school but since the economy is horrible it limited my options :( My decision is still great, the school offers what i want & need & its a few minutes away from where I reside in. It also offers different schedules and programs. Just like any other college :) Its all very exciting for me to take a higher step in my life & so this is why I chose the career I am currently interested in. I want to major in nursing :) yes I know many people tell me its very difficult but I know its possible & if I turn out to be successful, (which I am) I will continue my study to become a doctor. Its something I am willing to do & dedicate my hardest effort. & plus the job fits well for my character; very compassionate, big hearted, & good people skills. Its also provides a lot of benefits & opportunities. lol ahhh still nervous about it tho :/ I just want the best for me & my future. Lets see what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment